Plan Your Day!
- Plan to stay for as long as you and your girls can - there is more to see and do in a day.
- Make a plan for what your group really wants to do considering performances, activities and booths - but be flexible.
- Bring snacks and lunches or money for food.
- Bring money for activities with an extra cost if your girls want to participate in those.
- Prepare girls with what to bring and behavior and safety in large crowds.
- Check weather forecast a little before the event.
- Make sure everyone is dressed for the weather, a hat if needed, raingear if needed, and closed sole shoes.
- Bring your camera and something to carry things you pick up at booths.
- Have fun with an adventure!